Your health and that of our community is my top priority! For this reason, the following
protocol changes have been implemented:
* Per state mandate, both the client and therapist are required to wear masks at all times
* All online booking is blocked until further notice. Please contact me directly for assistance or to book an appointment.
* Please make sure to complete your online intake form. The COVID-19 section is required for every appointment until further notice.
* SYMPTOMS - Have you had a fever of 100F or any of the following symptoms in the past 24 hours: chills, shortness of breath or trouble breathing, coughing, fatigue, muscle aches, headaches, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, new loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or new rashes or lesions? If so, please contact me immediately. No fees are charged for cancellations that are due to COVID-19 health concerns.
* CONTACT - Have you been in contact in the last 14 days with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19? If so, please contact me immediately.
* TRAVEL - Appointments for those returning from out-of-state travel can only be scheduled 14 days after you return
* Improved Room Turnover Sanitation Protocols: